Graduation Day - BMSCE
Graduation Day Photos 2019
BMSCE Rank Students - 2019 Download Link (Photos)
Graduation Day 2019: Attention registered participants only from the Class of 2018
1. Please adhere to the General Instructions sent to your registered email ID.
2. Please report on time; Late comers will not be handed their degree certificates. Certificates of participants who do not report on time will be sent back to the office of the COE once the reporting time ends. You will have to collect it after the 11th of June from the office of the COE
Graduation Day for the Class of 2018 (Graduating batch of 2018) Click Here:- Circular - Graduation Day 2019
The Seventh Graduation Day-UG and the First Graduation Day-PG Ceremony-will be held on Saturday, June 8th, 2019 at 10.00 AM at the Sports Complex, BMSCE Campus.
The graduates receiving the degree in person are advised to strictly follow the instructions given below:
• Dress Code: The academic dress, which is a robe and a hood in black color, will be available for hire between 07.30 AM and 09.00 AM on Saturday, June 8th, 2019 at the venue.
• Identity: All the graduates are requested to carry any of the photo identity cards like driving license, voter ID card or any other such valid identification documents with photo.
• Prohibited Items: Items such as handbags, cameras, umbrellas, cellular phone, etc. are strictly prohibited at the venue.
• Seating and Timings: The registered graduates are required to occupy their seats inside the sports complex by 09.30 AM. No candidates shall be allowed into or out of the venue thereafter until the end of the Ceremony.
• Guests: Only one family member will be permitted to accompany the student. The guests need to be seated in the auditorium and seminar halls by 9.30 am where the arrangements are made to witness the live telecast of the event. Children below the age of 18 years are strictly not allowed.
• Procession: Upon the arrival of the procession at the venue, all are requested to stand up and remain standing till the Chief Guest takes his seat. The same has to be adhered to while the procession leaves the venue at the end of the ceremony.
• Photography: Photography by graduates is strictly prohibited during the ceremony.
Official photographers will take the photographs of all the graduates receiving the certificates and a copy of the same will be made available online to the graduates.
• Discipline: Silence must be maintained throughout the ceremony. Everyone is expected to remain seated unless instructed otherwise.
• Lunch: Lunch has been arranged at the BMSCE grounds. All the graduates and their guests are requested to join for lunch after the graduation day ceremony.
We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
Note: Registration for the Graduation Day is only through ONLINE. The URL is https://bmscealumni.net/Campaign/s/1024. Kindly note that there are no spot registrations.
The BMSCE Alumni Association will be in touch with you, its contact details are
contact person: Ms. Vidhya Shenoy,
Graduation Day 2019: General Instructions
Click Here:- Graduation Day 2019: General Instructions
Date: 8th June 2019 Reporting Time: 7:30AM Venue: Indoor Stadium
- Only ONE person will be permitted to accompany the graduate. Guests are requested to occupy seats in either of the Dining Area, Auditorium 1 (New Block) or Auditorium 2 (New Block) where arrangements have been made to witness the live telecast of the event
- The program will be webcast through Facebook link.
- Degree will be awarded to graduates only on the Graduation Day. Certificates will not be handed to parents/delegates on the 8th of June 2019
- GRADUATION DAY ROBES – REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT
Graduates will be required to pay a refundable deposit of Rs.500/- towards the Robes on the Graduation Day. The robes will have to be collected after reporting to your department counter. Rank holders will need to collect WHITE Stoles with black robes. All others will need to collect RED stoles with the black robes. The deposit will be refunded to you once you return the robes at the end of the event.
All Graduates are required to carry any of the following Photo Identity Cards like Driving License, Voter ID card or any other such valid identification card with a photo.
4. ON ARRIVAL AT CAMPUS
- Please ensure timely check-in at 7:30 AM.
- Please report to your respective department counters. Mark your attendance and obtain your assigned Identification number. Proceed to collect Robe from the Robes Counter and ensure you wear your ID sticker on the robe. Rank holders to obtain ID number from Rank Holder Counter and then proceed to robe counter and ask for rank holder robes. All Counters will close at 9.15 AM sharp.
Breakfast has been arranged. Breakfast counters will be open between 8AM and 8:30AM
- Enter the Convocation Hall located in the Indoor Stadium (Candidates only). Entry to the convocation hall will not be permitted after 9.25 AM.
- Occupy the designated seats as per the allotted IDENTIFICATION NUMBER.
- Parents/guests should occupy seats which are designated for them in the Dining Area, Auditorium 1 (New Block) or Auditorium 2 (New Block
5. DURING THE CEREMONY
- Silence must be maintained throughout the Ceremony.
- Please remain seated unless instructed otherwise.
- Upon arrival of the procession at the Indoor Stadium, please stand-up and remain standing till the Chief Guest and other dignitaries are seated.
- During Degree Certificate distribution, Graduates will be directed to proceed to the stage based on their assigned Number.
- Photography is strictly prohibited during the Ceremony.
- Official photographers will take the photographs of all the graduates receiving the certificates and the same will be made available online (downloadable version).
- After receiving the certificate, please follow your row of fellow graduates and return to your previously designated seat.
- Use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited during the ceremonial program. All graduates and guests should keep their mobile phones switched-off till the end of the ceremony.
6. AFTER THE CEREMONY
Please stand-up and remain standing till the procession leaves the Indoor Stadium.
7. PARKING IN THE CAMPUS
As limited parking is available within the campus, participants are requested to make suitable arrangements to reach the venue. Parking will be allowed on a first cum first serve basis and cannot be guaranteed to all participants. Your cooperation is requested
All the graduates and guests are cordially invited to join for lunch in the special dining area.
Dr H S Guruprasad Dr B V Ravishankar
Graduation Day Committee B.M.S. College of Engineering